Fourth Presbyterian Church (Chicago) was founded in 1871 and moved to its existing location on Michigan Avenue in 1912. Flyhouse provided assistance on a project that put the church in the local record books.
Dead wraps are wraps of the wire rope around a drum that provide an anchor for the wire rope to the drum. The industry standard has always been three dead wraps, but why is that? Flyhouse went to the...Read more