Current Flyhouse Job Openings
The Chicago Flyhouse, Inc., offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience (overtime pay available); full time with benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off)
• Candidate must be fluent in AutoCAD and Microsoft office programs.
• Job responsibilities include drafting submittal packets, tracking project budget, ordering materials, and coordinating schedule for fabrication and installation.
• Candidate must be fluent in 2d and 3d AutoCAD, or Inventor.
• Job responsibilities include drafting complex mechanical components, full system integration drawings, and fabrication/assembly drawings.
Controls Systems Integrator
• Candidate must have substantial experience installing and maintaining complex automation and rigging systems.
• Job responsibilities include electrical wiring, electrical troubleshooting, system programming, testing, and automation systems installation.
• Candidate must have experience in a wide array of metal fabrication.
• Job responsibilities include cutting, drilling, punching, machining and welding steel and aluminum.
Stay tuned for future Flyhouse job openings.