Drafter should be fluent in Autocad 2d and 3d, Inventer, and other industry drafting programs. Drafter will be expected to draft complex mechanical systems consisting of motors, gears, brakes, and other detailed automation mechanisms. Drafter should be comfortable compiling large drafting working drawings for in-house fabrication and for onsite installation and review by architects and other design team members.
Primary Responsibilities to include
- Electrical wiring
- Electrical troubleshooting
- System programming
- Automation systems installation
- Full-Time Salary position
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Eligible for year-end bonus based upon overall job performance
- Eligible for overtime rates of pay for technician work conducted beyond the standard Flyhouse workweek of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.