The Chicago Flyhouse is a specialty rigging contractor supplying services to the theater, arena, cruise ship, retail, museum, and specialty industries around the world. The company's office and manufacturing space is located in Chicago. The company is experiencing substantial growth and is looking forward to continued rapid growth in the future. This growth has been made possible through the talent that all of our staff brings to the projects and their devotion to customer satisfaction.
The Chicago Flyhouse has an immediate need for a motivated person to join our project management team. In this role, you must be able to perform site visits, draft, and organize multiple projects over a period of many months, so that projects may flow through the rest of the company in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Chicago Flyhouse projects will vary in scale, type, and location; and multiple projects must be balanced at one time.
The project manager must be self–motivated and highly organized. The project manager must be comfortable and willing to travel on airplanes and cruise ship vessels; as well as, be at ease visiting foreign countries, have a valid passport, and be comfortable on project sites located outside of Chicago as required.
Primary Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Client Communications
- Site Visits
- Drafting (CAD)
Paid Training and education advancement opportunities
Job Requirements Include
- Travel on airplanes
- Travel and work on cruise ship vessels
- Travel to foreign countries
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Working on project sites located outside of Chicago, IL for multiple weeks in a row
- Full-Time Salary position
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Eligible for year-end bonus based upon overall job performance
- Eligible for overtime rates of pay for technician work conducted beyond the standard Flyhouse workweek of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.