- Compact design fits within a 9” spacing in the line set battery or closer*
- Perfect for motorizing lighting and orchestra shell counterweight sets.
- Can be retrofitted into existing counterweight systems as space allows.
- Allows users to add/remove lighting fixtures without regularly re-balancing the arbor.
- Motor assembly replaces lower tension block and mounts to floor with standard anchor hardware.
- Can be installed with single and double purchase counterweight systems.
- Two control systems available: Individual hoist control at the lock rail or all hoists can be controlled by ZipControl Gray, Flyhouse’s wired HMI touchscreen pendant on extension cable.
- Both systems allow user-programmable trim position recall for precision, targeted batten positioning.
- Industrial control components ensure long use life and reliability
* Line set spacing closer than 9” can be accommodated with vertical offsets if space allows.
- E-stops are located on each hoist or pendant, and additional E-stop boxes are available.
- Motor and Load Side Brakes.
- Manual Brake Release.
- Absolute Encoder.
- 4-pole Mechanical Limits.
- 8:1 Safety Factor.
- Complies with ANSI Standards.
- E1.6-1 – 2016 Powered Hoist Systems
- Motor Phase: 3 Phase + PE
- Rated Voltage: 200V-480V
- Rated Amperage: 30 Amp at 208V (Jim needs to confirm)
- Dimensions: 9in x 28.8in x 25.7in (228.6mm x 731.5mm x 652.8mm)
- Maximum Out-of-Balance Working Load (WLL): 1,050 lbs (476.3 kg)
- Fixed Speed: 30 fpm (9.14 m/s)
- Maximum Travel: 80’ (24.4 m)
- Self-Weight: 300 lbs (136.1 kg)
- Operating Temp.: Clean, Dry Environment, 50° F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Mounting: Integrated mounting holes incorporated into frame.