The Multiline Hoist from Chicago Flyhouse is designed to raise and lower full-width elements like battens and trusses for lighting, curtains, and scenery. Great for lighting positions in bespoke locations like front of house apron positions or audience chamber sidewall positions, the multiline hoist can provide full-width lifting in theatres, atriums, museums, and more. Fully customizable widths with appropriate lifting backbones, the multiline hoist is equally beneficial for performance rigging or that hard-to-reach location for drops, banners, or lighting.
- Designed to lift any multi-line element (5-line standard, other quantities available).
- High-speed capability.
- Quiet operation for performance environments.
- Hoisting assembly can be mounted in vertical or horizontal configurations.
- Lift lines exit hoisting assembly in multiple directions depending on installation location and rigging needs.
- Motor and Load Side Brakes.
- Load Cell Option.
- Manual Brake Release.
- Absolute Encoder.
- 4-pole Mechanical Limits.
- 8:1 Safety Factor.
- Complies with ANSI Standards.
- E1.6-1 – 2016 Powered Hoist Systems
- Wired, Wireless, and Automated Controls.
- Remote Troubleshooting Available (via customer-supplied Internet access).
- Dimensions: 61in x 27.5in x 23in (1552.4mm x 698.5mm x 584.19mm).
- Maximum Working Load (WLL): 1,400 lbs (635 kg).
- Maximum Speed: 2.0 fps (0.6096 m/s).
- Maximum Travel: 37ft (11.28m).
- Drum Diameter: 18in YoYo Style.
- Rope: Synthetic or Steel Wire Rope, 0.25in (6.35mm).
- Self-Weight: 1,140 lbs (517.1 kg).
- Operating Temp.: Clean, Dry Environment, 50° F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C).
- Mounting: Integrated mounting holes incorporated into the frame.
- Lift Lines: 5 Lift lines (Can be configured with more or less). The current configuration allows for a 280 lbs (127kg) WLL per lift line.