- Designed as a zero fleet hoist.
- Compact size allows it to fit through a standard door and onto most standard sized catwalks.
- Capacities from 6,000 to 20,000 lbs available.
- Offering various style of drums including single helix, double helix and nylatron sleeved on options.
- Hoist has several configurations available.
- Wire rope may be configured to come off of the drums directly or through a head block.
- Different head block configurations are available.
- Various mounting options available to allow for any positioning required.
- Suitable for fire curtain applications.
- Secondary encoder.
- Motor and load side brakes.
- 4 pole rotary mechanical limits.
- Load cells available.
- Slack line rope detection available.
- Cross groove detection available.
- Complies with theatre hoist standards.
- May be adapted for NFPA 80 fire curtain specifications.
- Motor Phase: 3 Phase.
- Rated Voltage: 208-480 VAC.
- Rated Amperage: Dependent on capacity and application.
- Average dimensions: 5’-10” L x 2’-0” W x 3’-8” H*
- Max Working Load: ranges from 6,000-20,000+ lbs.
- Speed: Fixed or Variable.
- Max Travel: Variable.
- Drum Diameter: 8 – 35” diameter.
- Rope: Synthetic or steel wire rope, sized from ¼” - 1”
- Average self-weight: 2,000 lbs* *6,000 lbs WLL version