EASE® CONTROL CONSOLE
The Flyhouse Ease® Control Console, Flyhouse Ease® Handeld Controller, and Flyhouse Ease® Joystick Controller are intuitive multi-axis, fully-programmable rigging controller, capable of operating overhead rigging and stage machinery within the same interface. Using intelligent touchscreen and joystick control, users can program and move motorized elements manually or within cue lists. Using a full complement of safety features, theatre operators can rely on smooth, trouble-free stage motion for venue and production motorized elements including battens, point hoists, chain hoists, acoustic banners, motorized curtains, and more.
- Combines physical and touchscreen input controls for maximum comfort during use
- Graphical user interface (GUI) has been designed with recognizable “user-centered” approaches to axis movement
- Allows bi-directional movement of axes
- Intuitive icons and controls provide an instinctive user interface which is easy to learn and use
- Easy-to-manipulate “drag and drop” assignment of jog handles and cue stack creation
- Large, full color, high resolution HMI touchscreen
- Multiple levels of available user rights
- Fully ambidextrous control and ergonomic design
- Collision avoidance with customizable movement parameters
- Dead man activation required for all movement and is assignable to additional devices
- E-stop loop can recognize an infinite number of E-stop switches (E-stop switches may be activated and deactivated in different configuration profiles based on sensor input or manual changes)
- Number of simultaneously moving axes can be easily limited in the settings window
- Remote support and troubleshooting standard (Multiple levels of user rights are available)
- Wall mount, pedestal, or desktop use with no changes to controller assembly
- Case Material: anodized aluminum frame with high impact plastic in high touch areas
– Wall-mount: 26.5” H x 16.5” W x 5.5” (fully-configured depth is 10.5”)
– Desktop: 26.5” H x 16.5” W x 17” D (fully-configured depth is 22” for cabling)
- Self-Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Integrated kickstand for desktop use; wall mount is fixed vertical; pedestal mount includes rolling stand and ruggedized electrical umbilical
- ADA-compliant pending installation design
- Single 110V power circuit required for station power.
- Controller uses commonly-sourced, low voltage wire which most Electrical Contractors will be able to supply and install.
- Controller includes ruggedized umbilical with military-spec connectors from the wall to the controller.
- Communicates with a SQL server for efficient data transfer and control between multiple control points.