LUX SONITUS - ACOUSTIC
Lux Sonitus Acoustic Roller Banner Machines provide significant acoustical absorption in a small package. Each machine can be provided in single- or double-wide panel configurations, and each panel includes a double layer of absorptive fabric separated by approximately 6 inches. Machines can be grouped together in Flyhouse’s various rigging controllers to allow fast and easy conversion of a venue’s acoustical profile.
- Available in single- or double-wide panel configurations.
- Provided with wool serge, standard (other fabrics available).
- Acoustical performance reports available.
- Banners have integrated hem bar in lower hem.
- Fabric panels available in custom lengths.
- Rectangular case can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Case Material: anodized aluminum extrusion.
- Dimensions: Single-panel unit is 10 in x 14 in x 70 in (254 mm x 356 mm x 1778 mm) • Self-weight: 150 lbs (68 kg) without fabric; loaded weight TBD dependent on fabric choice.
- Motor Phase: 3 Phase + PE or 1 Phase High Voltage.
- Rated Voltage: 3 Phase 208V-480V, 1 Phase 220V-240V.
- Rated Amperage: 20 Amp at 3 Phase 208V, various amperages at 1 Phase 220V.
- Absolute encoder, standard.