- Zero-Fleet Head Block.
- Compact size designed to fit in the most small and hard to reach locations.
- Designed to lift 400 lbs with a 10:1 safety factor.
- Two options available to increase capacity:
- Double purchase lift line
- Step up to Ziplift X600 or Ziplift XL
- Various exit blocks available including straight out and turns left/right, straight down with balanced left/right swivel, or custom to meet the desired application.
- May be mounted in any configuration with any number of standard or custom brackets.
- Secondary encoder.
- Motor and load side brakes.
- 4 pole rotary mechanical limits.
- 10:1 safety factor.
- Emergency battery back-up brake release in case of power failure during operation.
- Load cell option.
- Slack line rope detection available.
- Cross groove detection available.
- Complies with ANSI standards.
- E1.6.2_2012 (Powered Hoist Systems)
- E1.13_2016 (Performer Flying Systems)
- Wired, Wireless and Automated Controls
- Remote Troubleshooting Available
- Motor Phase: 3 Phase.
- Rated Voltage: 208-240 VAC.
- Rated Amperage: 30 Amp.
- Dimensions: 40” L x 15” W x 18” H.
- Max Working Load: 400 lbs.
- Max Speed: Up to 10 feet per second.
- Max Travel: Up to 100 feet.
- Drum Diameter: 6.5”.
- Rope: Synthetic or Steel Wire Rope, 1/8” to 3/16”.
- Self-Weight: 384 lbs.